Find out more about The Dump Guy's quality junk hauling services by reading our FAQs, and contact us to schedule your junk removal today. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, we'll gladly answer any question
Are you a moving company?
- No, we are only a junk removal company. Our equipment is exposed to rotten garbage, paints, weather and the occasional flea or bedbug.
How long have you been in business?
- We have proudly been in business since 2002.
How soon can you be here?
- We arrive to your home within 48 hours of your call.
Where does all my junk go?
- To a local transfer station that recycles most of your materials.
Do you clean out apartments?
- Yes, we do clean out apartments.
Will you go into basements and attics?
- Yes, we will go into all corners of your household.
Do you clean out homes with bedbugs and fleas?
- Yes, after they have been properly treated.
How much do you charge?
- Our rates are based on how much space you fill in our trucks and trailers.
What is the size of your typical load?
- It ranges from a single chair to entire home clean-outs that require several loads or the rental of a dumpster.
Do you haul metal for free?
- We used to, but due to the current metal market we unfortunately can no longer offer this service.
Will you load a dumpster if I already have one?
- Absolutely! If we're not hauling anything away and just loading a dumpster you already have, please call our friendly customer service staff to get a quote.
What if I just need stuff moved around the house?
- We can do that too. If we're not hauling anything away and just moving things around the house, please call our friendly customer service staff to get a quote.
Do you charge extra for any items?
- You pay for the space you fill in our truck and/or trailers. There are items we charge extra for: refrigerators, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, TVs and computer monitors, propane tanks, all tires, latex paint, florescent tube light bulbs. Please call our friendly customer service staff to get a quote Sorry, no asbestos or chemicals.
Who is your typical customer?
- We don't have a typical customer; we pick up for people cleaning up their basement, attic, or garage, people who are selling their homes and need to get rid of stuff, landlords who need to get rid of junk left behind by tenants, and we clean out offices or warehouses and much more.
Do you recycle?
- Over 2/3 of the material we remove gets recycled.
Do you work in the rain?
- Yes, we work in the rain. If we didn't, we wouldn't be in business in this state!