As Maine's Premier Junk Removal Service, the safety of our customers, employees and the communities we serve are always our top priority.
We understand the stress that many are experiencing with rapidly changing news around the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please know we are monitoring the situation closely with recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities.
We are following the authority’s regulations to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and the engagements we have with our customers.
Practices in place:
- Employees will avoid all handshakes and physical contact with customers.
- Not feeling well? By request, we are able to offer our services following a no-contact protocol.
- We will stop by at our scheduled time to remove your junk.
- Payment will be accepted via phone.
- As always, we are happy to remove junk from inside your home.
- While our staff is happy and healthy, we are monitoring everyone’s health and anyone showing symptoms will not be working.
- We are working normal hours for the time being and are looking forward to helping customers complete any and all projects.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure the safety of all customers and will update the situation as it unfolds. If you are experiencing any other specific concerns, give us a call (207) 450-5858.
We are here to help!
- The Dump Guy Team